Welcome Week Activities
Look for RUF at all sorts of tabling events and outreach opportunities throughout Welcome Week! Contact Davis Morgan for more details (601.325.8660, email@example.com).
- Welcome Party! Join us on Monday 8/27 from 3-6pm for our Fall Semester Welcome Party on the Quad. We'll have free snow-cones, an inflatable obstacle course and free tank tops while they last!
- First Large Group! Our first Large Group meeting will be Monday, 8/27 at 7pm in Ball Hall Room 127! Come join us for fellowship and community around God's Word! Large Group continues all semester on Monday nights at 7.
- H2O To Go! Look for us Tuesday 8/28 in the morning passing out free water bottles and fruit snacks on Pride Walk!
- Freshmen & Transfer Ice Cream Social! Come to the Morgans' Home (2923 Newbern Dr.) for a bowl of ice cream and to get to know other new students!
- Labor Day Hike & Cookout! Join fellow RUF students in getting away for the holiday and enjoying God's creation with a rejuvenating hike! After that, join us in the afternoon for a casual cookout at the Morgans' Home (2923 Newbern Dr.).
- Also join us on Sundays for Lunch @ The Morgans' after Church. Contact Davis for details each week!
- Stay Tuned for more info!
Fall Semester Activities
- Join us for Large Group on Mondays @ 7pm in Ball Hall 127
- Join a small group! We have several options to accommodate your schedule! contact Davis Morgan for more details!
- Fall Conference - Sep. 28-30 @ Greystone Camp (Tuxedo, NC). Join us for a revitalizing weekend with RUF students from around the region.